Your First Visit
Login or Register with Unity Yoga & Wellness
Welcome to Unity Yoga & Wellness!
We are very pleased that you have scheduled time for yourself and visit Unity Yoga & Wellness. We are committed to creating a stress-free and relaxing experience for you. If needed, handicapped parking is available in front of the studio. You can expect a tranquil and comfortable environment at Unity.
If you’re entirely new to yoga, or our studio, we’re glad you’re beginning a new journey at Unity. Let us help you navigate with the following guide;
What Should I Expect?
While individual classes will vary to some extent, yoga classes at Unity are made up of a series of poses called asanas. Asanas include standing poses, seated poses, twists, forward bends, back bends, and inversions.
– Wear workout clothes that are comfortable and easy to move in. Shoes are not worn during class.
– It’s best not to eat a big meal at least 2-3 hours before class. Avoid drinking too much water during class, but remember to hydrate afterwards. Please also refrain from chewing gum in class.
– Before class begins, let the instructor know about anything that might affect your practice, such as injuries, pregnancy, recent illness, chronic health conditions, anxiety, depression, migraines, etc.
– If it’s your very first class, please arrive about 10 minutes early to check in at the front desk and get acquainted with the studio.
– Unity has cubby space for your clothing, shoes and personal items. Coats can be hung from the hooks down the main hall or stored in the cubby space.
– Please be sure to turn off your cell phone.
– Rehydrate with some complimentary water or hot tea. Freshen up before heading back to the office with a shower and complimentary use of towels.